Monday, July 30, 2007

It's Been A While

I know; I know. It's been a long time since I've made a post. Honestly though, I don't give much of a damn, because no one really reads this crap anyway. I've been busy this summer, as I suppose I should be, it being my summer before college and all that shit. Anyway, here's a brief synopsis of everything since my last post...
I graduated, woohoo, blah blah blah. So I've got this little slip of paper that says that I've completed more school that 35% of the population of this town. It's nice to be out of high school though, what with all its people whom I've struggled with myself over whether or not to kill. After graduation, I've lost interest in most of the people I once called friends. I'm not sure if it's because of the way I've always lived my life, the fact that I've changed, or simply that they weren't very interesting people to begin with.
I got a job. Yeah, I'm back at the fish market again. Every day when I get home, I wash my hands in vinegar, soap, Ajax, and cologne. Then I take my 20 minute shower. Because I spend 7-10 hours every day in a cooler, I have a bit of a winter cough and often a full blown cold. Bog Woop.
I'm still going out with Melissa, and we've never been better. She's still the love of my life, and I doubt it's going to change. I've spent just about every weekend with her and loved them.
When not spending time with Melissa or fish, I spend it with the friends that I'll never see again. Oh wait, no I don't. Most of the people I've been spending time with are the people that I'll be spending the next 4-5 years of my life with. I guess no one else is really that worth-while.
That's about that. Maybe later on I'll post some stories about specific events. Maybe I won't. Who knows? Who cares?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Bog Woop, is that some sort of new dance?

So I guess I'm one of the lucky few you haven't cast aside?