Wednesday, April 4, 2007

i-V-iv-V7-i-V/biv-biv-i

I just had the idea while at work tonight, "Hey, I have a blog don't I?" I've made one post and then promptly forgetten about it, sad in a sense. Well, here I am, trying to revive this poor excuse for a blog.

I won't sleep tonight, even though I'm exhausted. It's 9:40 and I have to be awake atleast another 1.5 hours, which means I can sleep at 11:10. After that, I would have roughly 3.5 hours to sleep, or else I miss my bus, and thus my train. So, I think it would be wiser not to sleep tonight, and just compensate for that during my lengthy train ride.

If you're wondering what the title of this blog means [you non-music kids], it's a chord progression that's become a favorite of mine. I've never seen nor heard this progression outside of my own doing. Infact, I've gotten into several arguements about what it really is. [no I won't elaborate.]

I know people expect some structure from me, however conveluted it seems you expect it to pull together in the end, but I assure you, this doesn't. I am exhausted and simply jotting down thoughts.

Goodnight you shining stars.

No comments: