Sunday, April 22, 2007

Strike That


  1. I haven't had a good night's sleep in.... I don't know how long it's been to be honest. I haven't felt rested in weeks. My brain function is slowing, becoming less logical. My body is screaming in agony with every move I make. I've lost the will to do much of anything other than sleep, but I never seem to have the chance to, or when I do, I can't.
  2. I'm in one of those moods again, have been for a while, where everything seems utterly futile [see Cthulhu]. It's not a nice feeling, and it keeps raping me of what little drive I have left. I can attribute a large part of my misery to my job, which I'm soon going to quit, but something below the surface seems wrong, something intangible. It's been bugging me a lot, perhaps making me more frustrated and depressed because I can't figure out what's depressing me entirely.
  3. This is a fucked up world.

Three strikes I'm out...

No comments: